Check out the newest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Shailan Patel is passionate about helping students transition from the education sector into meaningful employment. His career has been diverse, having worked in sales and advertising for three of NZ’s largest media companies, and he is now the Education Manager for MYOB nationwide. In this episode we explore his journey from moving from the UK to New Zealand, and the learnings to come over the following decade.
- Sharing how the GFC presented an opportunity to work and live abroad
- Shailan’s experience of building a new network in New Zealand
- Talking about the idea of seizing the opportunities you are unlikely to come across twice
- Exploring why adaptability is essential and integral for navigating the future of work
PLUS, Shalian shares his recommendation for a great meal experience.
Links and resources:
- Connect with Shailan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shailanpatel/
- Follow Shailan on Twitter: @ShailanPatel
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!