Check out the newest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Holly Dixon is the Director of Togetherly, a venture devoted to helping people grow strong, deeply-connected relationships. She is also a PhD student at The University of Auckland, currently researching how mindfulness can support more adaptive relationship functioning and better health. In this episode we explore how relationships are the cornerstone of meaningful interactions both at home and in the workplace.
- Discussing how relationships at home and in the workplace are interlinked
- Holly’s perspective of reflecting on values when making career decisions
- Exploring the profound impact of mindfulness on her career
- Sharing the journey of starting her own business, ‘Togetherly’
PLUS, Holly shares her recommendation for a great cafe and restaurant experience.
Links and resources:
- Take a look at the Togetherly website
- Connect with Holly on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hollyclairedixon/
- Like Career Coffee Chats on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/careercoffeechats
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!