Grant Verhoeven is a career and leadership coach who has amassed over 2000 coaching conversations with clients. Describing himself as a ‘recovering door to door salesman’, he realised he found joy in helping others to identify their strengths and make career decisions.
In this episode Grant explores the impact of the Great Resignation, sharing what challenges and opportunities people face in these changeable times. He also talks about the role of a coach, and why asking questions is key to a coach’s success.
- Grant explores the impact of The Great Resignation on employers
- He shares the top 5 mistakes people make in considering a career change
- He talks about the role of coaching and what makes it unique
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
Links and resources:
- Check out Grant’s website.
- Follow Grant on LinkedIn.
- Read about the impact of The Great Resignation in Aotearoa.
PLUS, Grant shares his recommendation for great coffee too:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!