Happy New Year everyone! Hope you’ve all had an amazing start to 2022. It feels great to get back into podcasting again and I’m so pleased to release this new episode featuring US-based artist Jason Naylor. What makes it more exciting is that I’ve been a big fan of Jason’s work for the past year or two, so it was amazing to get to know him via this humble podcast.
Jason Naylor is an award-winning artist, designer, and creative director based in Brooklyn, New York. He is known for creating large colorful murals featuring empowering statements and vibrant symbols. His creations have found partnership with a range of brands, including Coach, Pepsi, Guess, XBOX and Maybelline.
In this episode, Jason shares how he intentionally creates art that is positive and hopeful. He talks about how he built up his career confidence, and discusses his recent work, including writing a book and creating NFTs.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Jason talks about his transition from company employee, to forging his own path as an acclaimed artist and business owner.
- He shares insights into his creations, including large scale murals, digital designs, merchandise, to publishing a book.
- Jason shares how his optimism shapes his philosophies for creating art.
Links and resources:
- Check out Jason’s online store and website.
- Follow Jason on Instagram.
- Watch this video interview featuring Jason (source: Distract TV).
PLUS, Jason shares recommendations for great food and drinks in Brooklyn, New York too: