Devoreaux Walton is a Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager based in Dallas, Texas in the United States.
In this episode Devoreaux draws upon her experiences and passion for helping others by sharing why the concept of Cultural Intelligence is so important in the modern day workplace. She not only shares how it helps people to better understand each other, she also describes the ways in which employees and employers alike can build this increasingly important skill.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Devoreaux introduces the concept of Cultural Intelligence and shares why it is important in the modern day workplace
- She shares how people can increase this skill through effective communication and listening skills
- She also talks about how Cultural Intelligence can enhance the relationships between people in remote and globally diverse work teams
Links and resources:
- Follow Devoreaux on LinkedIn.
- Article – Deloitte Review
- Article – Harvard Business Review
- Article – Forbes
PLUS, Devoreaux shares her recommendation for a great place to find food in Dallas, Texas:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!