Having grown up in South Auckland, living overseas and working in different industries, Adrian Coysh understands the benefits of embracing diversity.
In this episode, Adrian shares how his personal experiences with the disabled community led him to advocate for fairer practices in the workplace. He also talks about why he created ‘Drink my Coffee’, a social enterprise that creates employment opportunities for disabled New Zealanders.
- Adrian talks about how his upbringing in South Auckland and how this shaped his passion for diversity
- He personally shares why and how it is important to support disabled people into work
- Adrian shares the successes of ‘Drink my Coffee’ and how it provides disabled people an opportunity to grow their skills and work experiences
Links and resources:
- Follow Adrian on LinkedIn.
- Show your support and buy coffee from the Drink my Coffee website.
- Watch the video introduction about Drink my Coffee.
PLUS, Adrian shares her recommendation a great restaurant experience too:
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!