Coffee has been a strong influence in Sean Yew’s young career so far. After training as a Barista in Malaysia, he moved to NZ 3 years ago, gaining experience in Auckland’s vibrant cafe scene.
In this episode, Sean talks about the art of coffee making, and what makes New Zealand’s coffee culture so unique. He also talks about how he expresses his creativity through Latte Art, writing articles for the Perfect Daily Grind website, and studying animation.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Sean shares tips for making a great barista style coffee
- He provides insights into the coffee industry and discusses current trends
- He talks about his creative interests ranging from latte art, blogging to studying animation.
PLUS, Sean shares his recommendation a great cafe experience too:
Atomic Cafe, 420c New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland
Links and resources:
- Follow Sean and his amazing latte art on Instagram: sean_theheartybarista
- Check out his articles on Perfect Daily Grind.
- Try the Tasting Tray, Chemex or Aeropress blends at Atomic Cafe (Sean works on the weekends!).
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!