After studying biomedicine and then working in the health, education and corporate sectors, Elina Ashimbayeva realised her destiny was to champion the voice of others. She co-developed the digital platform ‘Storyo’, which shares stories of everyday women and other marginalised genders in Aotearoa.
In this episode, Elina shares how her work experiences provided insight into her preferred strengths. She also discusses how she came to create Storyo, sharing some of the highlights of interviewing over 100 amazing people.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Elina talks about her studies in biomedical science and how her interests evolved during her early experiences.
- She shares why she developed Storyo and how it reflected her personal values
- She provides highlights from the Storyo platform, including a video focussed on ‘30 Women and Gender Diverse Folks in Tech’.
PLUS, Elina shares her recommendation a great cafe experience too:
Frasers Cafe – 434 Mt Eden Road, Auckland
Links and resources:
- Follow Elina on LinkedIn.
- Check out the amazing content on the Storyo website.
- Watch the video introduction about Storyo.
- Learn about Women in Tech New Zealand.
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!