Check out the latest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Suki Xiao is a career coach with a mission to help people redefine their grind. Having immigrated from China to New Zealand at the age of 12, Suki had initial plans of becoming a finance lawyer upon completing University. In this episode, we explore how her experiences of working in corporate, policy advisory and agile consulting lead her down the path of becoming a career coach. She also shares her perspective of Imposter Syndrome, its causes, and solutions for busting through this prevailing phenomenon.
- Suki talks about her early work experiences and how she gained the courage to pursue a new path in career coaching and personal development.
- She shares how an interest in psychology led her to become a Youthline Counsellor and volunteer.
- She explores Imposter Syndrome and suggests ways in which people can navigate these experiences through a change in mindset.
Links and resources:
- Find out about Suki’s business, ‘As You’: https://asyou.org/
- Follow Suki on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukixiao/
- Learn about Suki’s upcoming events: https://asyou.org/purposecomm
- Check out her video on overcoming Imposter Syndrome: https://asyou.org/blog/how-to-overcome-the-imposter-syndrome
- Like Career Coffee Chats on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/careercoffeechats
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!