Check out the latest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Dr Lena Waizenegger is a researcher and academic at AUT University, with a strong interest in connectivity and how individuals and teams interact with technology. Originally from Germany, Lena was a successful snowboarder before changing career pathways. In this episode, we explore Lena’s career transition, her research into how employees experienced working from home during the COVID-19 Pandemic, and also her current research inspired by ‘Phone Free Friday’.
- Lena talks about her change from a career as an elite sportsperson, to a career in research and academia.
- Sharing insights from her team’s research into the experiences of people working from home during the COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Presenting new research looking at the impact of ‘Phone Free Day’ on people’s professional and personal lives.
Links and resources:
- Find out about Lena’s research: https://academics.aut.ac.nz/lena.waizenegger
- Follow Lena on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lenawaizenegger/
- Learn about Phone Free Day: https://www.phonefreeday.org/
- Like Career Coffee Chats on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/careercoffeechats
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!