Check out the latest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Pepe Afeaki is an Auckland-based careers and employability coach who balances work with motherhood, community volunteering, family responsibilities and study. In this episode we have a frank discussion on the trials and tribulations of juggling personal and professional interests, and explore how her natural forte for serving others lead to a passion for career coaching.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Pepe shares her career journey and how she became a careers coach
- Describing how ongoing connections are vital for engaging with Maori and Pasifika clients
- Sharing insights into her side hustle, “Tautua”, a community-based initiative
- Talking about the challenges mothers face when returning to work, and the importance of building confidence
Links and resources:
- Pepe’s professional CDANZ profile: https://www.cdanz.org.nz/profiles/afeaki/161/
- Keep in touch with Pepe on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/pepe-afeaki
- The Community Cafe: https://affirmingworks.org.nz/what-we-do/community-cafe/
- Tupu’anga Cafe – A Social Enterprise: https://affirmingworks.org.nz/what-we-do/tupuanga-coffee/
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!