Check out the latest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Having excelled in mathematics and science during high school, Matthew Sinclair moved from Auckland to Christchurch to pursue University studies in Engineering. The transition wasn’t as smooth as he expected and Matthew decided that things weren’t aligning to his personal values. In this episode, we explore what brought Matthew back to Auckland and towards a path in computer science and psychology. We also learn about his love of projects, and the formation of the business he started with his brother, ‘Rubber Duck Tutors’.
- Exploring Matthew’s emerging interest in computer science and the pursuit to use technology to better communities
- Insights into how he nurtured his mental health during challenging times
- Sharing why the humanities and arts subjects are a great complement to tech
- Introducing his innovative new business, Rubber Duck Tutors
Links and resources:
- Headspace (meditation): https://www.headspace.com/
- Rubber Duck Tutors: https://www.rubberducktutors.com
- First Table (food deals): https://www.firsttable.co.nz/
- Sleep book: https://www.audible.com.au/pd/Why-We-Sleep-Audiobook/B0785FNKVJ
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!