Check out the latest Career Coffee Chat episode!
Since arriving in New Zealand from Russia over two years ago, Anastasia Timoshkina set out on an adventure to experience a new culture on the other side of the world. She also undertook post-graduate studies to understand how organisations function in Aotearoa. In this episode, we explore how her adventures lead to an unexpected discovery of self and purpose, and eventual work as a Student Experience Coordinator.
- Anastasia shares cultural differences between Russia and New Zealand
- Talking about how volunteering creates strong communities
- Discussing self-reflection as a way to gain insight into personal strengths
- Tips for building connections in a new country
PLUS, Anastasia shares her recommendation for a great coffee and cafe experience.
Links and resources:
- Connect with Anastasia on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anastasiatimoshkina/
- Listen to Anastasia’s graduation speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7g5zWxBLAw&t=131s
- Like Career Coffee Chats on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/careercoffeechats
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!