Check out the latest episode of Career Coffee Chats!
“There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.”
This Shakespearian quote has long resonated with me and it makes me reflect on the importance of maintaining positive wellbeing so we can thrive and be our best selves.
In this episode I talk frankly and openly about the challenges I’ve faced this year, but also my experiences of depression. I’ll also share what I’m doing to get through these uncertain times.
Check out the episode on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or the Career Coffee Chats website.
- Exploring how my early experiences impacted on mental health
- Discussing the unique challenges encountered during lockdown
- Acknowledging Mental Health Awareness Week and why it’s more important than ever
- Using Te Whare Tapa Whā as a way to describe what I’m doing to tend to my wellbeing
PLUS, I share my latest coffee recommendation!
Links and resources:
- Take a look at the Mental Health Awareness Week website #mhawnz
- Learn more about Te Whare Tapa Whā
- Like Career Coffee Chats on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/careercoffeechats
- Check out the Career Coffee Chats website: https://careercoffeechats.com/
Make sure you hit SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss out on future career coffee chats.
And, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave me a rating and a review? Thanks!