Ooops, this is a day late, but better to be late than never!
The prompt is simple. Be an angel for someone today.
Brighten someone’s day by doing something kind, generous, fun or thoughtful for them. It’s doesn’t have be a big thing, or could even be the smallest gesture such as paying them a compliment or buying them a coffee.
A few quick ideas…
- Pay someone (even a stranger) a compliment
- Buy them a hot or cold drink
- Leave a ‘secret’ note for them to find (and good things of course!)
- Give them a hug
- Make them something (meal, card…)
- If you can’t meet them in person, send them a private FB message or give them a phone call
The act of giving is powerful and can elevate the mood (be it temporary or a bit longer) of a person if they’re going through a challenging time at this time of year.
#xmascountdown2017 From 1-24 December I will blog daily suggestions with tips and advice on awesome things to do, see or experience during the festive season. The summer also represents a perfect opportunity on mental and physical wellbeing; a time to re-charge, re-energise and to re-focus. You’re welcome.